Summer is a difficult season, and your child will need to adjust the ambient temperature. The meaning of summer is to keep the days of neglect outside the pool – but as a new mother, you are now more concerned about the safety of your child in the summer. All you have to do is take care of what your child is eating or drinking during this time. The excessive child wears and can develop heat grains in anger. Highlight your sensitive body in warm conditions and may be in the grip of painful sunlight or sunburn, severe fever symptoms and rapid breathing from serious illnesses. Let’s start discussion about to Make Your Baby Comfortable In Summer.
Because the change in weather affects your skin and body, it also has a similar effect on babies. They need special attention every season. Just like winter, how to make sure your child is wearing warm clothes, you should take care of him even during the summer days.
Public expenditure has also been linked to Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), a fatal sleep disorder. “Children sleep deeply when they are hot, causing them pain, which increases the risk of SIDS”
Ask either, any season that bothers her child, and will be answered in most cases in summer. Heat is enough to cause great harm to your being so adult that you can imagine what the burning temperature of the lifeless creatures of small temperatures can do.
do not worry! To make sure your summer is quiet and protected during the long hot days, follow the golden tips outlined below.
5 Simple Baby Care Tips For Summer
There are 5 simple tips that make your baby super comfortable in the summer heat. These 5 tips based on clothing, Food, water, bath time and outdoor activities.
Choosing appropriate clothing is very important.
1. Do not dominate your children.
2. In the summer, loose cotton clothing is ideal for children. If you are going out, choose light-colored clothing. In this season, choose clothes made of cotton and other items that are friendly to your baby. Industrial content is a large number, not during the summer, because it is trapped in the heat. If your child is lightly spayed or sprayed, you have several pieces of clothing.
3. If you are leaving your child, make sure it is full of sleeves. Although sleeveless dresses can look perfect, full-sleeved clothing will ensure that your child is completely safe from harmful sun rays.
4. Another thing to remember when going out is to wear an extended hat for the baby. It should not be too tight around the head and should fit comfortably.
5. Children’s skin less than 6 months very crisp. Sunscreen can act as a shield in small quantity. But before using any type of sunscreen cosmetics, talk to your pediatrician to choose the right preparation for your baby. Do not allow heat to dry your baby’s skin. The fabric should be appropriate and stimulate air flow across the body.
A child’s diet is the main thing to take care of. A good diet during the summer will guarantee your child’s ability to sail during the season without any difficulty. A bad diet will increase your child’s discomfort.
1. You can encourage your child to eat more fruits and remember to include friendly vegetables as part of your diet. Watermelon, cucumbers and other seasonal fruits that contain high water, must become a regular part of their diet.
2. The summer diet should be light on the stomach. Avoid spicy and rich foods. The best way to keep it simple is to go during the harsh summer. Liquid and semi-solid foods should be included in your child’s diet.
3. If your child has started to eat solid food, then one cup of boiled milk is enough.
4. Keep cow’s milk in summer because it is easily spoiled. Always refill the official milk bottle in a re-cylinder.
5. When you come out of a family, try to eat foods like fruits and cookies. Since cooked food can be bad because of the heat. Avoid giving your child food abroad. Summer months are a hot spot for infection. Keep your child healthy and keep them home.
Other important reserve water to be taken during the summer. Children under the age of 6 months are under immune development, so they are susceptible to infection.
1. Always use boiled or filtered water for your baby. Like hot water kills bacteria in the water.
2. When using mineral water, check whether the seal is still intact.
3. During the summer, children should drink 12 ounces of water to prevent dehydration.
4. Parents should look for symptoms of dehydration abroad. Tracking the urine production of the baby.
Keep it moist. Even if you do not see sleepiness in your child’s brow, even in hot weather, there will be a lack of fluids due to excessive sweating. Breathe the silent face, a hot skin texture, fatigue can indicate to dry. Because children under the age of 6 months should not drink water (children over the age of 6 months can eat a modest amount), give them extra fluids or often through nursing and replace lost fluids.
Children should drink more than the usual 50 percent in the summer (normal fluid intake is not less than one ounce per pound per day), so at least 30 pounds of children who eat 20 ounces at least 30 ounces Do also make sure that the new baby takes a lot of wet baby diapers as usual.
4. Bath Time
One of the best ways to keep the cooler in this season is to take them to bed. But you should not do so much. Here must be mind.
Although you may think your child needs plenty of bathrooms during the summer, he does not indulge in temptation. Ideally, two bathrooms should be done.
Avoid at all costs with a hot water bath. Elbow testing is highly recommended for bath water.
The water should not feel hot or cold. Special care for the neck, back, and armpit during bathing, as they are areas where excessive sweating occurs in the body.
You can also give a message to your baby’s oils, but do it a lot. Oil can close the pores and must be washed thoroughly. So, it’s good to massage oil twice a week.
5. Outdoor Activites
It is important for your child to choose outdoor activities right now.
The worst time for your child (and you, in this regard), is between 10 am and 2 pm. When the sun causes the greatest damage to the skin, Eric Segal, a dermatologist in Melbourne, New Jersey. Plan outdoor activities before or after this period.
When the sun is at its peak, avoid neglecting it. This will be between 10 am and 4 pm. If you have to go out, remember to wear your baby’s clothes accordingly.
Invest in good glasses for your child. Do not go cheap, like games that will not provide more security. Buy these shadows that provide full UV protection.
Be careful with sunscreen too. Because the baby less than 6 months has a thin and delicate skin, so try to keep it away from the sun. But often when it is impractical (like dipping water with a mother or father), make sure she wears sunscreen.
For children over the age of 6 months, use sunscreen more generously and often. Every two hours, or whenever wet or drowsy. Choose a waterproof sunscreen designed for children, with a sun protection factor of at least 15 (SPF)